Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jenny + Jack + The Pretty Pink Dress



Here is a little something from what I'm working on now.  As I've been editing this film, I was reminded of how much I liked Jenny's wedding gown, so I featured Jenny's dress on our Facebook page yesterday as my favorite of 2012. I love when a bride selects a dress that's outside the norm; something with a touch of color, unique appliques, or a custom made gown.  The pop of color from the pink floral organza and the floral printed inset panel were beautiful and something that I heard many guests comment about at the wedding. 

Today I wanted to add a little something to the blog so everyone can see that pretty dress in action!  For those of you wondering about where you can get this dress, it's from David's Bridal and is part of an exclusive collection.


 Jenny and Jack's wedding day took place on a sometimes overcast and sometimes sunny day in July at Most Precious Blood Church in Walden and Magnanini Winery in Wallkill.  We had the pleasure of working alongside one of our favorite photographers, the very talented Cheryl Bolton-Reuter, to get all the beautiful shots in the fields and the vineyard.  Be sure to check out her photos from this wedding as well.




Here is a highlight clip from Jenny + Jack's wedding film.

If you watched this video, please leave us a comment here on the blog and/or on our Facebook page under our update for Jenny + Jack's Highlights.  If you like our work, we would love for you to like our page while you're there too!

No comments: