Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dad's Got the Moves!

As I was going through some dance footage today, I came across this gem and decided to do a quick camera to camera edit.  It's been a while since I've posted a camera to camera edit or a clip with just dancing and a very long time since I've posted a bride dancing with her father.  Too long!

This is our bride, Lina, and her father.  This is not their formal parent dance, which, by the way, was an impressive waltz, but just a bride and her dad having some fun dancing. Both of them are ready for Dancing with the Stars and, if you watch the clip to the end, you'll see that Lina's Mom is ready too!   

Her Dad was on the dance floor for much of the night and it seemed like everyone wanted to dance with him.  I even commented to Lina that I wanted to put down my camera to dance with him.  So guys, let this be a lesson to you.  Learn how to dance, the ladies love it!

There will definitely be more to see from this wedding, but for now, I hope you'll enjoy watching Lina and her Dad showing their stuff.
If you watched this clip, let us know what you thought. You can comment here on the blog or on the post for this video on our Facebook wall.  To see more from Lina + Rob's wedding, please follow us on Facebook for updates.




No comments: