Friday, March 5, 2010

Miriam's Bridal Preparations

Here is Miriam's Bridal Preparations segment. I remember going between smiles and tears when I edited this segment. From the sentimental song and the sweet interactions with the children to the scenes with her mom and the entrance of her Dad (where I ALWAYS lose it no matter how many times I have watched it). It still effects me even watching it back now.

The excitement, joy and anticipation on Miriam's face with the juxtaposition of the look on her Dad's face when he sees her for the first time in her gown. You can see the proud father in him trying to hold back the tears of the father giving his little girl away. When people ask me why we only do weddings, this is the best reason I can think of. I love watching for all these moments to happen and being there to catch them.





To see more from Miriam and Mike's wedding see:

Miriam and Mike's Dancing Segment
Miriam and Mike's Highlights

Also have a look at Miriam and Mike's Testimonial Video where they share their experience with
Beautiful Memories as well as their reactions to their wedding video.


No comments: